Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes Virtual Reality Game
One player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual.
But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
- Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- A different bomb every time – Procedure generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
- Virtual Reality – Enter an unmatched immersive experience, isolated from your Experts.
- 2 – 4 players, 10 years old and up
"Excellence in Design (Winner)" - Independent Games Festival, San Francisco, CA, March 1
Contact Labyrinth Today Near Boise Idaho
Tues – Thurs: Escape by appt. only
Tues – Thurs: VR Arcade 4pm – 10pm
Fri – Sun: 12pm – 11pm